Chocolate Keto Chaffles. A chocolate chaffle is a cream cheese waffle that is low carb and chocolate flavored. Chocolate chaffles are an easy keto dessert to make and taste great topped with whipped cream and sugar free. Basic Chaffle Recipe For Sandwiches – These are just plain chaffles!
And it's low carb and gluten free. A Keto dessert everyone will love. Oreo Keto Chaffles recipe is everything you love about your favorite cookie! You can cook Chocolate Keto Chaffles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Keto Chaffles
- It’s 4 oz. of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 Tbs of Swerve sugar Substitute.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of Rice Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of 100 % Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 Stick of butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Swerve (sugar Substitute).
With a crispy chocolate shell and a fluffy, cream filled center, you will be making this keto chaffle over and over again! This Keto Chocolate Chaffles recipe is so easy to make! Keto chaffle recipes are everywhere right now, and they're not going away anytime soon. That's because chaffles are incredibly easy to make, and they're incredibly versatile.
Chocolate Keto Chaffles step by step
- Preheat 4 in waffle maker.
- Put all chaffle ingredients in blender and mix or in bowl and mix until well mixed..
- Spray waffle maker with olive oil or brush with melted butter..
- Ladle in enough chaffle batter to cover bottom of waffle maker. (Experience will show how much.).
- Bake four minutes or a little longer if you want crisper chaffles..
- Put on rack to cool..
- Mix topping ingredients and spread on cooled chaffles..
- Chaffles can be frozen and be thawed or microwaved later..
This chaffle recipe makes two slices. These Chocolate Chip Chaffles use our keto chocolate chips. Use white, milk or dark chips. whichever is your favorite! And don't forget to finish your chaffles off with some of our sugar free syrup. Keto Chaffles are a delicious, crispy, low-carb alternative to bread and buns.