Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked).
You can have Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked)
- Prepare 1 packages of egg roll wrappers.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of buffalo sauce.
- You need 1 of cabbage slaw.
- It’s 1 of blue cheese.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray oil.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked) step by step
- Pre heat oven 400. Cook chicken breast and shred. I used a food processor to make it a fine shredded chicken. Mix chicken in a bowl with the buffalo sauce .Gather ingredients to make rolling process easier ..
- On a clean work space lay a sheet down. Place cabbage slaw on first. Then chicken. Then blue cheese..
- Fold into egg roll form. Directions on back of packaging ..
- Place rolls on a greased baking sheet . Spray rolls with cooking oil to make them crispy. Bake for 20 minutes. * they will be hot , let sit for a couple minutes*. For a crisper shell, broil a couple minutes after baking. Pay attention to them, they will burn ..