Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片.
You can have Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片
- Prepare 1 lb of beef shank 牛腱.
- You need 1 of pork or cow tongue 猪舌.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef tripe 牛百叶.
- It’s 1 bunch of sweet rice noodle, 2 oz.
- You need 1/2 cup of baby sweet bell peppers.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of chili oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of szichuan pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chinese aged vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of scallions, thai basil and cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of pickled chilies.
Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 instructions
- Place the beef, tougue in a pressure cooker. Add water to cover. Cook over high heat until the pressure is achieved, then turn down to medium high to cook for 35 minutes. Use quick release. Once the beef is done, transfer to a plate to cool enough to handle. Slice the beef against the grain into the thinnest pieces you can, so do for the tongue..
- Cook sweet potato noodles in water until completely soft. Drain the cooking liquid and chill them under running water. Drain and set aside..
- Make the sauce by mixing minced garlic with soy sauce and Chinese aged dark vinegar..
- Make the chili oil by heating up olive oil and sesame oil mixture on heat until it starts bubbling once you insert a wooden spoon. Turn off the heat and pour the hot oil onto the chili flakes in a large bowl. Wait until it cools down..
- Assemble the plate by putting the sliced meat at the bottom. Then arrange chilled glass noodles in the middle layer. Finally top with bright red sweet bell pepper rings and herbs.drizzling and sauce and chilli oil. Mix to serve..