Chocolate Cheese Cake.
You can have Chocolate Cheese Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cheese Cake
- It’s of Cake: in the base.
- Prepare 1 of pck Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate/ Vanilla Cake mix.
- Prepare of Biscuit mix:.
- It’s 1/2 Packet of any kind biscuits (digestive/tea/oreo biscuit).
- It’s of Fillings: Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 3 packets (70 g) of cream caramel.
- You need 3 packets (75 g) of dream whip.
- It’s 3 of cans(160g)nestle cream.
- Prepare 2 pcs of kiri cheese.
- Prepare of Toppings: Caramelized nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of any kind of nuts.(i used wallnuts).
Chocolate Cheese Cake instructions
- For the cake,the ingredients of this is written at the back. Just follow what is written and how to do..
- Then put the mixture in round and removable base, put inside the oven 180°c for 20-25 minutes..
- Crash the biscuit..
- In blender,put all ingredients of cream cheese then blend it until it will mix together before put in the center of cake..
- Remove the center of the cake,then put biscuit crashed then add the fillings and decorate the caramellized nuts up..
- To make a caramel nut, put first sugar in pan wait until melt then add nuts.. Stir until brown..
- Then put inside the refregirator,2 or more hours. Then serve..