Whole wheat jeera biscuit.
You can have Whole wheat jeera biscuit using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat jeera biscuit
- Prepare 100 gm of butter.
- It’s 50 gm of powdered sugar.
- You need 150 gm of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
Whole wheat jeera biscuit instructions
- In a mixing bowl add powdered sugar and butter at room temperature then beat it for until the butter becomes fluffy and slightly change the colour.
- Then add salt and baking powder mix it then slow add the flour and mix it then add milk and make semi soft dough.
- Now wrap the dough and keep it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes then take out from the refrigerator dust it with flour then using a rolling pin roll it then cut it using cookie cutter.
- Put it in the greased tray and baked it in the preheated oven at 320 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes once done cool it down completely then ready to serve…