Chicken & mushrooms II. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). They are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin.
Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). You can cook Chicken & mushrooms II using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken & mushrooms II
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of Chicken Breast boneless.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Fresh Ground Pepper or to taste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 8 ounces of Mushrooms sliced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 cups of Chicken Broth.
They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. I gotta get some chicken.. . Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
Chicken & mushrooms II instructions
- Add the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and black pepper to a small bowl and stir to combine. Cut each chicken breast in half, lengthwise to make two thinner pieces. Pound each piece down to about ¼ inch thick using a meat mallet. Season the chicken on both sides with the prepared seasoning mix..
- Clean the mushrooms and slice them. Don't slice them too thin so they hold up in the sauce. Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken..
- Cook 3-5 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness) until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Make sure the internal temperature of the chicken at its thickest part is at least 165°F.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Remove the chicken from the skillet and place it on a plate or pan and keep warm. Do not wash the skillet. Place it back over medium heat and add the butter. When the butter is melted and foaming add the mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Sprinkle the flour over the mushrooms, stirring well to mix. Cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Slowly add the chicken broth to the mushroom mixture, while stirring and gently scraping any bits off the bottom of the skillet. Use a wooden spoon or spatula, moving in small circles around the pan. Bring the mushroom sauce to a simmer and cook for approximately 5 minutes (or until it thickens), stirring occasionally. Taste the mushroom sauce and add salt and pepper, to taste, if needed..
- Add the chicken back to the skillet. Turn it to coat with the mushroom sauce. Then, lower the heat to medium-low, cover and cook about 5 minutes to warm through..
- Served over mashed potatoes.
Gallery. "Maybe I'm looking for you to test my wares. perhaps I'm judging how well you follow instructions. or maybe I just really hate chickens." ―Booth. The chicken is an animal used as a running gag throughout the Counter-Strike series. The Best Chicken Recipes on Yummly Blta Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Skillet Chicken Tacos, Winter White Chili. Which kind of chicken are you looking for?