Turkey Lettuce Wrap. Turkey taco lettuce wraps are my go-to recipe when I want to eat something easy, delicious and light, and of course, healthy and low-carb! I forgo the taco shells and use lettuce leaves instead. Healthy eating is very doable with recipes like this one!
After the holidays I am ready to set goals and think more about healthy. Turkey Lettuce Wrap Tacos are a perfect Low-Carb dinner; you can serve the tacos with a purchased Pico de Gallo or Guacamole to make it easier! Make them chicken lettuce wraps, turkey lettuce wraps, or pork lettuce wraps, and they're all delicious. You can have Turkey Lettuce Wrap using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Small diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of ginger.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Sometimes I also like to add finely chopped mushroom to the mix for added nutrition and. These Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps burst with savory tastes and textures. Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps This recipe calls for ground turkey, but you could easily substitute shredded or chopped poultry instead to make this spicy, citrusy, nutty and herbaceous dish.
Turkey Lettuce Wrap instructions
- Heat olive oil in pan and fry ground turkey until brown. Drain any fat..
- Stir in onion, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger and cook until onion is translucent..
- Stir in diced water chestnuts and continue us to cook until we’ll combined. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve on lettuce wraps of your choice..
Learn how to wrap a lettuce wrap with this low carb, keto friendly lettuce wrap recipe featuring Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo. Savory Chinese lettuce wraps with ground turkey are a flavorful, fast and healthy meal made all in one wok! Turkey and fresh vegetables fill each wrap. I love a big one-pot meal, especially when it calls for. How to Make Healthy Turkey & Cucumber Lettuce Wrap.