Chicken in red sauce😋. Red wine lends its flavour and taste to this wonderful sauce in which the chicken is cooked to perfection. For more recipes related to Chicken in Red Wine Sauce checkout Chicken Pasanda, Thai Style Chicken Breasts in Foil, Bhuna Murgh Anda Masala, Chengfu Chicken. Drunken chicken reaches into almost every European cuisine under different names.
Using tongs or chopsticks, drop the chicken in the oil, one piece at a time. Combine frozen chicken breasts, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, can of tomato sauce, and can of chicken broth in crock pot. Add the coconut milk, red curry paste, fish sauce, and brown sugar. You can cook Chicken in red sauce😋 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken in red sauce😋
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chicken boneless..cut into cubes(marinate.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt,1 tsp red chill powder,1 tbsn vinegar &1 tsp red colour).
- You need of Masala to grind(5 cloves of garlic,6 red chillies, 1 tsp raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cuminseeds and 6 red Kashmiri chilli (less heat)soak.
- You need of All in half cup warm water and grind into fine paste).
- Prepare 2 of tbsn tomato paste,2 tbsn tomato ketchup,1 tsp black caraway.
- You need of Seeds,1 tsp salt, 1tbsn cornflour dissolved in water and few.
- It’s of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Bring to a gentle boil and simmer until thickened, a few Dish was very tasty! Made exactly as recipe called for. I definitely Will make this again. 😋. Poaching the chicken in the sauce made it super tender.
Chicken in red sauce😋 step by step
- First marinate the chicken as above…heat 3 tbsn oil…. fry few minutes and remove the chicken pieces..
- (Grind the masala in pic 1)now same oil add the black caraway seeds…let it crackle a bit then add the masala and saute few minutes.
- Now add tomato paste and tomato ketchup mix well now add salt and saute few seconds add the fried chicken.
- Mix well few seconds now add the cornflour mixture and saute few seconds.serve hot with Spanish rice.. garnish with coriander leaves…enjoy☺(Spanish rice have already updated)Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for delicious recipes..
This flavorful and easy-to-make pulled chicken in red sauce is perfect for a busy week night. Serve it with your favorite pasta for a complete meal. I do have a couple of favorite chicken recipes that I seem to go to again and again. Recipes like Chicken Enchiladas in White Sauce and this oh-so comforting. The Best Red Sauce Chicken Enchiladas.