Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos.
You can have Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos
- You need 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Medium size onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- You need of Tex-Mex sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos step by step
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.