Steam tofu with fried dry mushroom and minced pork. Tofu with minced pork is easy to cook, and most of all delicious with a bowl of fluffy, steaming hot white rice. First, soak the dry Chinese mushroom in some water for at least an hour. The dry mushroom will rehydrate and become soft Add the minced meat and stir-fry until it becomes aromatic.
Using silken tofu and pairing it with a sweet How to steam tofu without a steamer? Besides using an electronic steamer, tofu can be Fry minced garlic and minced onions until fragrant. Add marinated meat, mushrooms and continue to stir fry. You can cook Steam tofu with fried dry mushroom and minced pork using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steam tofu with fried dry mushroom and minced pork
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Fried mushroom (soak it and cut it slices).
- Prepare of Ground pork meat.
- Prepare of Celery for garnish and mixing.
Heat up a wok with some oil and stir fry the ground pork and dried shrimps until fragant. Add in the water, oyster sauce, soy sauce and bring it to boil. Add in the scallions, red chili, sesame oil, salt and sugar (to taste) and white pepper powder. Steam minced pork refers to a savory dish popular in Hong Kong and the Guangdong area of China.
Steam tofu with fried dry mushroom and minced pork step by step
- Prepare all your ingredients as below. I am steaming my tofu while making the filling. Make sure to dry up your tofu before you steam it. Steam it for about 5-8 minutes. Of whenever u feel it is done.Not necessary har fixed time. But I steam it first earlier so once I’m done with my filling automatic my tofu are done too..
- Heat your wok and cooking oil,fry your garlic and ground meat and your mushroom together. Add in abit of water and then add in your sauce and sugar.stir and mixed well.Leave it for about 5-8 minutes medium heat. Always check to make sure it don’t get too dry..
- Once u feel it is done especially the meat add in your celery and mixed and then put on the tofu.first once u take out your soft tofu from your steamer it get a lot of water,make sure u get rid of the water first before u add in your filling. Once add in then u can pour sesame oil on top of the dish.and that it,ready to serve and dig in..
It mainly composes with minced pork and usually mixes with other ingredients such as dried squid (土魷) and preserved cabbage (梅菜). This Ground Pork Stir Fry with Tofu is an easy and flavorful recipe that comes together in a flash. I love it on weeknights, served with steamed white rice. This is one of those recipes that I make again and again and again. Generally I don't cook a ton of repeat dishes, just because there's only so much.