You can have Sardines Pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sardines Pasta
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of large Red Onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium green bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 can of spanish sardines.
- You need 175 grams of spaghetti pasta.
- You need to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
Sardines Pasta step by step
- Saute garlic, then onion until translucent.
- Add tomato and green bell pepper. Cover to minimize water loss..
- Add oil from sardines. (Remove whole peppers included in can). Cover..
- Wait until tomatoes are soft and fully crushed..
- Add Sardines.
- Add salt and pepper..
- Add cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Add crushed parsley and mix..