Shredded Chicken 🐔 Tomato 🍅 Soup 🍜. For chicken to be shredded, it has to be thoroughly cooked, but not overcooked. The best way to accomplish this is to simmer it gently in some type of sauce with acid in it. Add chicken to the skillet along with tomato sauce, taco sauce, salt, green bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and sugar.
Leftover soup freezes well for nights I don't feel like cooking. —Margaret Bailey, Coffeeville, Mississippi. The Best Shredded Chicken Soup Recipes on Yummly Chicken Soup, Lemon Chicken And Rice Soup, Shredded Chicken Verde Soup. You can have Shredded Chicken 🐔 Tomato 🍅 Soup 🍜 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken 🐔 Tomato 🍅 Soup 🍜
- You need 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s of Olive oil (just enough to cover the bottom of your pot).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of vegetable bouillon cube.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of cannelloni beans, undrained.
- You need of Bread 🥖.
Inspired by our crack chicken spaghetti bake, this soup has it all – it's packed with tons of ingredients and yummy flavor. We're not trying to say that classic chicken noodle soup is old news, but at the same time, this soup breathes new life into the old stand-by and we think you'd be hard-pressed to. This Chickpea Tomato Soup is an easy, hearty soup, loaded with chickpeas and vegetables in every bite. Stove, slow cooker and Instant Pot directions provided.
Shredded Chicken 🐔 Tomato 🍅 Soup 🍜 step by step
- Place your shredded chicken in a bowl and set to the side…….
- Heat olive oil in a pot…….
- Add in your onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender, then add minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Add to pot your vegetable bullion cube, sauté for several more minutes, breaking up bullion cube as it cooks……
- Add to pot your shredded chicken, black pepper, crushed tomatoes, chicken broth and cannelloni beans, heat to boiling……
- Cover pot and heat on medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally………
- Serve with some crusty bread and enjoy 😉!!.
I added shredded chicken breast and diced green pepper and a dash or two of cayenne pepper for a little kick! Shred the chicken with two forks. This soup is the perfect comfort food. It has a creamy tomato base and then is packed with whole grain pasta, chicken breast, spinach, and basil. You can top it with toasted bread, cheese, or red pepper flakes and you have a filling, healthy meal that your whole family will love.