Allspice fruit cocktail cake. Fruit Cocktail Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Our most trusted Fruit Cocktail Cake With Allspice recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
If you've never had fruit cocktail cake before, you cannot imagine how delicious it is. For the cake you'll need : Self rising flour, vanilla, sugar, eggs, and a can of fruit cocktail in heavy syrup. This is my son's favorite cake, and when he asks for it for his special birthday cake, he usually gets it! You can cook Allspice fruit cocktail cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Allspice fruit cocktail cake
- You need 2 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cans of fruit cocktail.
- Prepare 4 pinches of allspice.
- Prepare 4 pinches of pumpkin spice.
- You need 6 pinches of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of bisquick, or pancake mix.
- You need 2 1/2 dash of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
It's easy to make, and a good dessert to take to potlucks or social functions. A wide variety of fruit cocktail cake options are available to you, such as feature, packaging, and certification. Fruit cocktail cake is easy to make, a can of fruit cocktail turns dessert into something special. This delicious cake comes together fast, starting with a cake mix.
Allspice fruit cocktail cake instructions
- Preheat your over to 350°F..
- Pour both cans of fruit cocktail In a bowl and sugar, cinnamon, all spice, and pumpkin spice, vanilla extract to it and set aside..
- Mix bisquick or pancake mix with water to a loose consistency.
- Add fruit cocktail mixture on top of the bisquick mixture.
- Slice up the stick of butter into ten slices and place on top your cake.
- Don't forget to spray your pan.
- Bake for 20 min or until golden brown..
- Mix up in a bowl. Powered sugar, butter a vanilla extract and pour over your cake while it's still warm.
- Let cool for 30 min and serve..
I think the flavor is very subtle, and the cake is quite moist. *NOTE: I used a fruit cocktail I've found that has guava, mango, etc., and found the pieces a little large, so I chopped it up a bit before adding to mixture. Fruit Cocktail Cake – this easy cake recipe is the perfect coffee cake for breakfast! So basically, Fruit Cocktail cake can be eaten any time of day or night: breakfast, snack, dessert…you name it! We served this as a coffee cake at brunch and everyone gobbled it up. See more ideas about Fruit cocktail cake, Cocktail cake and Food recipes.